Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bahamas: more pics & vids & more vids to come....

The sunsets were amazing! Can't say I was awake for any sunrises but.....haha....the sunsets made up for it!

This was one of the many woodcarving spots in Nassau.

The crew bar was THE underground on the ship! It was definately the place to be for crew and I always enjoyed myself and the company with new friends!

Chillin' in the crew bar...

When I would go to Sedici in Miami, random crew from all the ships at port would come here and I would see Jordan everytime. She's a dancer on the Carnival Imagination. Very cool and it's hard not to meet people when you continue to see them. Always gotta keep meetin' new folk!

So in one of our ports in Miami after leavin Sedici, we met up and wandered some before heading back to the ship and we hopped in this cab where we met, "Bill Cosby"(pictured below). Little did we know this was one of the funniest cab rides I've ever had..., minus a cab ride in Taipei, Taiwan many years back with my family. That's another story, another blog maybe one day!haha

I introduce to you, "Bill Cosby", the cabby in Miami! Hahaha....not the best pic, and unfortunately, the funniest video I took the whole cruise, is messed up cause of wind from open windows, the sound is really bad, but it was so funny! He's a joker to say the least! I will post this video as soon as I can downsize it just so you can see how nutty he was! Good times!!haha

Yup, Great Stirrup Cay was so beautiful!

I had planned on keeping the money for souvenir's but they didn't last that long as I needed the cash in the straw village to get a mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment